Bibimbap is a bowl of rice served with various vegetables and meat along with gochujang. Sometimes, we complicate simple things because based on our thoughts. Most of the food we think which are great are very simple to cook. The trick to be the best chef is trying. Try cooking by reading recipes or watching videos. Day by day you will be decent cook.
Now, since you are already here, the basic ingredients you need to make authentic bibimbap is
1. Cooked rice
3. Sesame oil
4. Soy sauce
Watch this video to learn how to make bibimbap
Way to cook authentic bibimbap
1. Cook rice. The amount of rice is your preference.
2. Cut the vegetables you want. For an example, mushroom and carrot.The tip is to use as many vegetables as you want because it will make your bibimbap tasty.
3.After you have cut the vegetables, you can sauté the vegetables individually with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce for 2 minutes.
4. If you want you can mince meat and toss it with 2 tablespoon soy sauce and gochujang.
5.Fry it in high heat for 2 minutes.
1. In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of rice, then add veggies, kimchi and cooked meat.
2. On the top, place a egg then sprinkle sesame seeds.