Korean food are one of the healthiest dish. The ingredients are natural and healthy. Ingredients like kimchi are well known for it's health benefits. I personally like to cook Korean food because of certain reasons. Number one, it's delicious, number two it's healthy, as most of the traditional Korean dishes are good for digestion and boosts immune system, number 3 Korean dishes are easy to cook. Most of the Korean dish has the similar ingredients.
Bibimbap is one of the most easiest Korean dish. Newbies can try cooking bibimbap as it is a good beginning to learn cooking. It requires very minimal effort.
Ingredients (For 2)
1. Rice (2 bowl of cooked rice)
2. Carrot (1 1/2)
3. Soy bean sprouts (200 gram)
5. Capsicum (2)
7. Sesame oil
8. Sesame seed
1. First boil spinach and soy bean sprouts separately with a pinch of salt until it is fully cooked.
2. After it is cooked, filter the water then add salt and in the cooked spinach and soy bean sprouts. Then leave it in a plate.
3. Cut capsicum and carrot. After cutting carrot mix it with salt.
4. Now, take the cooked spinach, add sesame oil and sesame seeds. Mix it well. Do the same step with soy bean sprouts.
1. In a bowl or shallow plate put a teaspoon of sesame oil as the base.
2. Add rice, then add the vegetables on the rice.
3. Add half boiled egg on the top and sprinkle sesame seeds.
4. Add gochujang beside the egg.