Recipes are always different one from another. However, dish like Bibimbap has almost the same recipe everywhere. This recipe is very easy to prepare as there is less cooking period. Bibimbap has fully veg and non veg. I prefer full veg bibimbap however bulgogi bibimbap is unavoidably delicious.
Ingredients (For 2)
1. Rice (2 bowl of cooked rice)
2. Carrot (1 1/2)
3. Soy bean sprouts (200 gram)
5. Capsicum (2)
7. Sesame oil
8. Sesame seed
1. First boil spinach and soy bean sprouts separately with a pinch of salt until it is fully cooked.
2. After it is cooked, filter the water then add salt in the cooked spinach and soy bean sprouts. Then leave it in a plate.
3. Cut capsicum and carrot. After cutting carrot mix it with salt.
4. Now, take the cooked spinach, add sesame oil and sesame seeds. Mix it well. Do the same step with soy bean sprouts.
1. In a bowl or shallow plate put a teaspoon of sesame oil as the base.
2. Add rice, then add the vegetables on the rice.
3. Add half boiled egg on the top and sprinkle sesame seeds.