Bibimbap is one of the famous Korean food which is widely known in overseas. Among foreigners, bibimbap is a well-known dish. The rice and various vegetables makes the dish relevant to foreigners as it is common to eat rice with side dish but once every foreigner tries it then only they will know that bibimbap is a game changer. It is a simple dish with an extraordinary taste.
Way to cook
1. Cook rice. The amount of rice is your preference.
2. Cut the vegetables you want. For an example, mushroom and carrot. The tip is to use as many vegetables as you want because it will make your bibimbap tasty.
3.After you have cut the vegetables, you can sauté the vegetables individually with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce for 2 minutes.
4. If you want you can mince meat and toss it with 2 tablespoon soy sauce and gochujang.
5.Fry it in high heat for 2 minutes.
6. Boil an egg as half boil.
1. In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of rice, then add veggies, kimchi and cooked meat.
2. On the top, place a egg then sprinkle sesame seeds.