Bibimbap is a famous Korean dish. Now since you are here, you already must have known what is Bibimbap is. However let me explain a bit about bibimbap. Bibimbap is a mixed rice with vegetables or meat.
This Bibimbap is not a tough dish to make. Just follow these steps, your bibimbap will be ready.
1. Cook rice. The amount of rice is your preference.
2. Cut the vegetables you want. For an example, mushroom and carrot. The tip is to use as many vegetables as you want because it will make your bibimbap tasty.
3.After you have cut the vegetables, you can sauté the vegetables individually with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce for 2 minutes.
4. If you want you can mince meat and toss it with 2 tablespoon soy sauce and gochujang.
5.Fry it in high heat for 2 minutes.
1. In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of rice, then add veggies, kimchi and cooked meat.
2. On the top, place a egg then sprinkle sesame seeds.