Korean cuisine is filled with heterogeneous amount of food. From the scale of no salt to triple level of spiciness, we can enjoy the customize dish at Korean dish.
Koreans are peculiar with their food and ingredients they use to cook. The ingredients are very basic which are affordable for everyone.
The secret of their delicious dish is they actually mix two different dish together. The initial stage of Korean food mix and match tradition started during winter season. The urge of preparing goods for winter season made them invent dishes like kimchi which is a fermented food. Kimchi is similar as pickle but it is a spicy pickle that you can use as a main dish in soup.
Check out the youtube video of Mangachi
2.0 The main ingredients
The ingredients you need are
1. leaf cabbage
3.0 Steps to cook
1. First cut garlic,ginger, carrot and leaf cabbage. Wash it throughly.
2. Put carrot and leaf cabbage into a bowl then, add salt and water. Let the veggies absorb the salt.
3. Add water, ginger and garlic together into blender. Then blend it until it becomes as liquid form.
4. Now put ginger garlic paste into a pan. Mix it well in the pan.
5. Add sugar , gochujang into the pan.
6. Mix it well.
7. Finally filter the salt water from the carrot and cabbage. Add the salt water in the mixture you have made. Then add carrot and cabbage in the mixture.
8. Mix everything well.
9. Keep the kimchi for 2 days. Then you can have the simple dish anytime