As food has no limit, mix matching the ingredients are always a fun thing to do. The main reason Korean fashion, lifestyle and diet are trending is because it has traditional value of Asians even though it looks westernised. For an example, they wear western clothes but still talk in their mother tongue, eat their traditional food.
One of the interesting mix matched dish is cheese tteokbokki. It is a simple dish to try at home.
All you need are
2.3/4 cup of water
5. Mozzarella cheese or any cheese you want because we are going to melt it
6. Fish cakes
Check out the link below to learn how to cook
1,Add water, sugar and Gochujang inside pan. You can add sugar according to your preference. If you have high spice tolerance you can add less tea spoon of sugar.
2. Meanwhile for Gochujang, a table spoon will be enough. Once you have add the three ingredients in the pan, heat it up.
3. Stir it until it boils.
4. Add rice cakes (tteok), fish cakes and soy sauce.
5. Mix it well. Let the rice cakes (tteok) absorb the flavour of gochujang.
6. Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top of tteokbokki.
7. Let the cheese melt and take it out from the pan.
Thats it! Tteokbokki cheese is ready!