Searching for delicious and healthy food? You are in the right place. Korean traditional Bibimbap is one most healthiest food. I love to do Korean Bibimbap because it is easy and simple dish. The cooking time is very less comparing with other dishes. The only oil you will be using is sesame oil. Sesame oil has many health benefits as it is good for heart and reduces inflammation.
Check out for sesame oil benefits https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/sesame-oil-benefits .
Ingredients (For 2)
1. Rice (2 bowl of cooked rice)
2. Carrot (1 1/2)
3. Soy bean sprouts (200 gram)
5. Capsicum (2)
7. Sesame oil
8. Sesame seed
1. First boil spinach and soy bean sprouts separately with a pinch of salt until it is fully cooked.
2. After it is cooked, filter the water then add salt in the cooked spinach and soy bean sprouts. Then leave it in a plate.
3. Cut capsicum and carrot. After cutting carrot mix it with salt.
4. Now, take the cooked spinach, add sesame oil and sesame seeds. Mix it well. Do the same step with soy bean sprouts.
1. In a bowl or shallow plate put a teaspoon of sesame oil as the base.
2. Add rice, then add the vegetables on the rice.
3. Add half boiled egg on the top and sprinkle sesame seeds.
Watch the video and have a clear picture of the recipe