Kimchi Ramen is known as the spicy noodles among non Koreans. Satisfying taste buds is what foodies live for. As a foodie I know how satisfying is it to try new food. Especially cooking the dish and eating it makes the satisfying level higher. We know how much of spiciness we want so trying new dish by ourselves is highly recommended. The dish is very simple to cook actually.
Moving on to the ingredients
1. Ramen noodles (Any brand you prefer).
2. Kimchi (minced)
3. Garlic ( 3 or 4 pieces of garlic)
4. Onion ( half would be enough for 1 person)
5. Boiled egg ( half boiled or full boiled anything will do according to your preference)
6. Chili or Chili flakes
7. Vegetable oil
Steps to Cook
1. First cook the ramen noodles without any seasoning. Just cook the plain ramen and drain the water.
2. In a hot pan, pour 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and fry onions, garlic and chilli.
3. Minimize the heat, then put an handful of minced kimchi with the juice ( before cutting the kimchi, squeeze the kimchi and get the juice) in the hot pan.
4. Mix everything together. Then add the ramen noodles.
5. Add ramen's seasoning in the pan and mix everything together.
Add sesame or chilli flakes. Lastly add boiled egg on the top of ramen.
Dish is ready to be served