Kimchi is a traditional Korean dish or can be mentioned as an ingredient. Kimchi used to be a saviour during winter. Kimchi is actually made 100% from vegetables that are fermented. You might think, is it healthy?
Kimchi has a long list of benefits. The most health beneficial benefit on consuming kimchi is that is can reduce cholesterol, blood pressure and regulates your digestion system. Kimchi contains good bacteria that is good for your small and large intestines.
It is very easy to make. You just need little bit of effort to but the vegetables at the grocery shop. The following is Kimchi Recipe
2.0 The main ingredients
The ingredients you need are
1. leaf cabbage
3.0 Steps to cook
1. First cut garlic, ginger, carrot and leaf cabbage. Wash it thoroughly.
2. Put carrot and leaf cabbage into a bowl then, add salt and water. Let the veggies absorb the salt.
3. Add water, ginger and garlic together into blender. Then blend it until it becomes as liquid form.
4. Now put ginger garlic paste into a pan. Mix it well in the pan.
5. Add sugar , gochujang into the pan.
6. Mix it well.
7. Finally filter the salt water from the carrot and cabbage. Add the salt water in the mixture you have made. Then add carrot and cabbage in the mixture.
8. Mix everything well.
9. Keep the kimchi for 2 days.
Then you can have the simple dish anytime